Welcome to Lake Region Safe Storage. Thank you for considering our facility for your storage needs. We recommend that you read through these bullet points as there is important information here that you will need to know if you decide to rent with us:
1. Unit rental for the storage of any motorized vehicle(s) or any other items with a gasoline engine is not allowed on line.
Please call 207-803-8497 or come into our office at 293 Portland Road
in Bridgton if you need to rent a unit to store such items.
2. We only allow one person to be on the lease and the credit card must be in the Tenant's name.
3. We require that all Tenants give us a copy of their drivers license. Please take a picture of your license and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Tenants pay a non-refundable $25.00 administrative fee prior to occupancy which covers facility, gate and surveillance maintenance.
5. We require that all Tenants use a disc lock. We provide the
combination disc lock which is currently on the unit. Upon
completion of your on line rental the gate code and lock combination
will be emailed to you. The gate code will begin with an asterick *
and end with the symbol #. All combination locks must be returned to
us when your contract ends and should be placed in our lock drop box.
The lock box is locked next to our office door. If the lock is not returned to us, when you move out, you will be
charged a $35.00 fee.
6. When locking your storage unit, please make sure that the unit latch is slid all the way to the right and has both holes lining up. Also please make sure that the white rope handle and plastic attachment are inside of the unit when you close and secure the door.
7. Gate hours are 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM, seven days a week.
If you have any questions please contact us at 207-803-8497. Thank you for choosing Lake Region Safe Storage for your storage needs.
Our Facility offers Outside Storage. Please call us for availability.