2. We only allow one person to be on the lease and the credit card must be in the Tenant's name.
3. We require that all Tenants give us a copy of their drivers license. Please take a picture of your license and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We require that all Tenants use a disc lock. We provide the combination disc lock which is currently on the unit. Upon completion of your on line rental the gate code and lock combination will be emailed to you. The gate code will begin with an asterick * and end with the symbol #. All combination locks must be returned to us when your contract ends and should be placed in our lock drop box. If the lock is not returned to us, when you move out, you will be charged a $35.00 fee.
5. When locking your storage unit, please make sure that the unit latch is slid all the way to the right and has both holes lining up. Also please make sure that the white rope handle and plastic attachment are inside of the unit when you close and secure the door.
6. Gate hours are 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM, seven days a week.
If you have any questions please contact us at 207-803-8497. Thank you for choosing Lake Region Safe Storage for your storage needs.